Hi, I’m Michelle! I’m a yoga instructor, certified health coach, and writer residing in Charlotte, NC. My wellness journey began in 2013 when I started attending regular daily yoga classes. From there grew a love of yoga, a passion for good health, and a desire to share it with others.
My credentials include:
- RYT-200 certification from Bella Vita Yoga and over 5 years of personal yoga practice
- Active registration with Yoga Alliance
- Health coaching certification from the Dr. Sears Wellness Institute
- 5+ years of corporate wellness experience
- Writer of the blog Unshelled
I specialize in assisting those who are new to the wonderful world of wellness and need some gentle guidance. As someone who started at square one with my own nutrition, yoga practice and mental health, I know what it’s like to feel completely overwhelmed and intimidated. I also know the pressure of trying to fit in or be seen as “perfect.” But I’ve got good news, nobody is perfect! So let’s start at square one together, where I won’t overwhelm or intimidate you, and where you don’t have to be perfect, or even anything close to it. Let’s simply just start.